Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks!

I am sitting in gratitude, near the fire as the day slowly opens. There is so much to be thankful for.

I am thankful for all the relationships: with my amazing children, my wonderful sisters and my brother, their families, my parents, my aunts and uncles, cousins, my supportive friends. Connecting to so many interesting and unique people enriches me.

I am thankful for Alby and all the love, music, dancing, travel, great food we shared. I grew up with him and he gave me so much; his intuitive intelligence and his zesty, quirky way of being deepened me.

I am thankful for my life now. I am grateful that my brain works again and I can study, learn and grow. I am thankful for the opportunity to turn trouble into something good.

I am grateful for my new life partner. Our deep conversations, walks in the woods, travel around the world and the love we share lifts me out of sadness. He takes me to places I only dreamed of seeing, and shows me worlds I didn't know existed.

Thank you all. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for you and my other beautiful sisters and brother too. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete